70 Proverbs about Thank.
1. Who comes unbidden departs unthanked.
2. Who receives, should thank; who gives, should be silent.
3. He that comes unbidden goes unthanked.
4. Mony a ane serves a thankless master.
5. Take your thanks to feed your cat.
6. Tak your thanks to feed your cat.
7. A blind man will not thank you for a looking-glass.
8. Think and thank god.
9. A one-eyed person does not thank god until he meets a blind person at prayer.
10. The one-eyed man thanks God only when he sees a man blind in both eyes.
11. Though it is the hand that gives, the man must be thanked.
12. The water can only flow thanks to the well.
13. He who talks to you while travelling at night is thanked in the morning.
14. If you're not thankful then you're a wizard.
15. A forced kindness deserves no thanks.
16. God heals and the doctor has the thanks.
17. Old thanks are not for new gifts.
18. Thank you, pretty pussy, was the death of my cat.
19. Old thanks cannot be used for new gifts.
20. A thankless man never does a thankful deed.