9 Altay Proverbs.
1. A big log is a shame to the fire, an evil person is a shame to the house.
2. A long skirt wraps around the leg, a long tongue wraps around the head.
3. A wide garment does not tear, a proverb does not spoil.
4. As the meat, so its broth.
5. If horses neigh to one another, they become acquainted, if people talk to one another, they become acquainted.
6. If you do not know how to fish, do not stir up the water.
7. In a perch is no broth, in a foolish person is no wisdom.
8. One scabby sheep infects a thousand sheep.
9. The badger is not aware of its own blaze.
9 Altay Proverbs