24 Proverbs about Dumb
1. A cherry year, a merry year; a plum year, a dumb year.
2. Dumb dogs and still water are dangerous.
3. Light griefs can speak, but deeper ones are dumb.
4. If a man would live in peace, he should be blind, deaf, and dumb.
5. Confide a secret to a dumb man and he will speak.
6. A mother will understand what her dumb son says.
7. Only the dumb can silence the chatterer.
8. To sing to the deaf, to talk with the dumb, and to dance for the blind are three foolish things.
9. Who is blind? He who can see no other world. Who is dumb? He who can say nothing pleasant about his lot. Who is poor? He who is troubled with too many desires. Who is rich? He who is happy with his lot.
10. Who is blind, dumb and deaf will live a peaceful life of a hundred years.
11. If a man would live in peace he should be blind, deaf, and dumb.
12. All dumb people have a lot to say.
13. To make a error is human; pushing the same error is dumb.
14. Once a cock begins to crow, it never again becomes dumb.
15. Dumb men get no land.
16. Little cares speak, great ones are dumb.
17. Even the mother cannot understand the words of a dumb child.
18. A sweet lovely voice cannot make a dumb person talk.
19. It's better to live with a dumb person than a liar.
20. Too clever is dumb.
Quotes related to Dumb by Power Quotations