66 Proverbs about Next
1. Joy and sorrow are next door neighbours.
2. The debts go to the next heir.
3. A fly before his own eye is bigger than an elephant in the next field.
4. One generation builds the street on which the next will walk.
5. Today's beneficiary is the incarnation of his preexisting well-doer; the fate of one's next existence lies in his existence today.
6. A crow sits next to a crow.
7. First a turnip, then a sheep; next a cow, and then the gallows.
8. When bale is hext, boot is next.
9. The next time ye dance, wit whom ye take by the hand.
10. If you're Heelant you're next door to the Fifer.
11. Danger is next neighbor to security.
12. A man's first care should be to avoid the reproaches of his own heart, his next to escape the censures of the world.
13. When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone.
14. Lying and stealing are next door neighbors.
15. If you find "Miss This Year" beautiful, then you'll find "Miss Next Year" even more so.
16. If the owner of two adjacent farms cannot be friends, then they must wait till their next reincarnation to be able to make friends.
17. When the next house is on fire, 'tis high time to look to your own.
18. Don't throw away your nets if you catch nothing, you never know what the gods are planning next.
19. If you give a handshake to the leopard, next time he will come for an embrace.
20. You may say the cassava in your mouth is bitter, but it is only looking at the next one.
Quotes related to Next by Power Quotations