48 Proverbs about Chance / Page 2
21. You have to make the most of the chances that come your way. You have to strike while the iron is hot.
22. After mischance every one is wise.
23. An enemy may chance to give good counsel.
24. Eggs are put to hatch on a chance.
25. He that leaves certainty and sticks to chance, When fools pipe he may dance.
26. Too late to grieve when the chance is past.
27. A person who misses a chance and the monkey who misses its branch -- both cannot be saved.
28. Don't call a man honest just because he never had the chance to steal.
29. A man is not honest simply because he never had a chance to steal.
30. He who peeps at the neighbor's window may chance to lose his eyes.
31. Whim rules the child, and weather the field, each is open to chance.
32. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
33. Blind chance sweeps the world along.
34. Whom chance often passes by, it finds at last.
35. No one can be an expected to be an expert at something before they have got the chance to practice it.
36. Deliberation often loses a good chance.
37. A wise man turns chance into good fortune.
38. Some small spark may yet by chance lie hidden.
39. It chances in an hour, that happens not in seven years.
40. One who waits for chance may wait a year.
Quotes related to Chance by Power Quotations