5 Proverbs about Comment
1. A man who was always complaining was quite rightly sent to hell. "Why are you burning damp wood?" was his first comment.
2. A man of high principles is someone who can watch a chess game without passing comment.
3. Judge a man not by the words of his mother, but from the comments of his neighbors.
4. A person of high principles is one who can watch an entire chess game without making a comment.
5. A king who doesn't tolerate comments about his mouth shouldn't eat in public.
Quotes related to Comment by Power Quotations