291 Proverbs about Eats / Page 2
21. Those who have free seats at the play are the first to hiss.
22. Know thyself to know others, for heart beats like heart.
23. Vicious as a tigress can be, she never eats her own cubs.
24. The people sitting in the free theater seats are the first ones to boo.
25. The superior doctor prevents sickness; The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness; The inferior doctor treats actual sickness.
26. If one eats less, one will taste more.
27. The way one eats is the way one works.
28. One beats the bush, and another catches the bird.
29. A still sow eats up all the draff.
30. He howls with the wolves, and bleats with the sheep.
31. Hunger eats through stone walls.
32. Men don't die of threats.
33. The scabbier the sheep the harder it bleats.
34. Threats don't kill.
35. When the devil gets into the church he seats himself on the altar.
36. He maun be soon up that cheats the tod.
37. The still sow eats up a' draff.
38. Ane beats the bush, and anither grips the bird.
39. He that cheats in daffin winna be honest in earnest.
40. He that never eats flesh thinks harigals a feast.
Quotes related to Eats by Power Quotations