56 Proverbs about Fowl / Page 3
41. Alligator lay egg but him no fowl.
42. When falkland hill puts on his cap, the howe o' fife will get a drap, and when the bishop draws his cowl, look out for wind and weather fowl.
43. Better a fowl in hand nor twa flying.
44. Far fowls have fair feathers.
45. A corn swallowed by a fowl will never germinate in its belly.
46. Never mock a fowl with raffled feathers it might have won a fight.
47. You can see the fowl's innerness when the wind is blowing.
48. When they wish to eat a vulture, they call it a guinea fowl.
49. The bush fowl saw the chicken being carved up and laughed. The chicken told the bush fowl to stop laughing. For the same hands now carving up the chicken would be used to carve up the bush fowl.
50. When they wish to eat a vulture, they call it a guinea fowl.
51. Far away fowls have fair feathers.
52. Alligator lay egg, but 'im noh fowl.
53. Cockroach nuh business inna fowl fight.
54. Sensa fowl no wan fedder, but him want carn.
55. When cockroach get in a trouble, him well glad fe fun go hide a fowl-house.
56. Black fowl can lay white eggs.
Quotes related to Fowl by Power Quotations