176 Proverbs about Goat / Page 2
21. It's out of ignorance that a goat will attend a leopard's party.
22. One doesn't call a hyena to displine a troublesome goat.
23. Only a goat that is tired of life invites a lion to dinner.
24. The cow with no tail can only depend on goats to rid himself of flies.
25. The frowning face of a goat doesn't prevent it being taken to market.
26. The goat eats where it's tethered.
27. The length of the rope determines the movement of the goat.
28. What makes a sheep blit loudly the goat had already seen before.
29. Whatever nourished the goat until it grew a beard will continue to sustain him.
30. When you give a friend a goat, you have to let go of the leash.
31. You can take a goat to the river, but you can't make it drink the water.
32. You can't order a goat to eat the hyena.
33. You cannot send a goat to rescue a lamb from a loin's attack.
34. You don't give someone a goat for a gift and still hold on to the rope.
35. If you want to catch a black goat you make haste before it's dark.
36. A goat does not always graze in the same place.
37. When the big tree falls, the goat eats its leaves.
38. Goats cannot live in a herd of leopards.
39. The quarrel of the sheep doesn't concern the goats.
40. The always-hurrying person eats goat, but the one who takes his time eats beef.
Quotes related to Goat by Power Quotations