2180 Proverbs about Good / Page 7
121. It is only good bargains that ruin.
122. Liars need good memories.
123. Many a one is good because he can do no mischief.
124. Money is a good servant but a had master.
125. No one with a good catch of fish goes home by the back alley.
126. No wind can do him good who steers for no port.
127. Nothing is more easily blotted out than a good turn.
128. Nothing so good as forbidden fruit.
129. One bad general is better than two good ones.
130. One day is as good as two for him who does everything in its place.
131. Possession is as good as a title.
132. Princes keep good reckoning, they never lose anything.
133. See a pin and pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck; see a pin and let it lie, bad luck you'll have all day.
134. Take away my good name, take away my life.
135. The fox says of the mulberries when he cannot get at them; they are not good at all.
136. The little alms are the good alms.
137. There are good dogs of all sizes.
138. 'Tis a good farthing that saves a penny.
139. 'Tis a good horse that has no fault.
140. To a good cat a good rat.
Quotes related to Good by Power Quotations