1862 Proverbs about Make / Page 5
81. Like box-makers, more noise than work.
82. Little brooks make great rivers.
83. Long talk makes short days.
84. Love makes time pass away, and time makes love pass away.
85. Love makes time pass; time makes love pass.
86. Men's ignorance makes the pot boil for priests.
87. Money makes dogs dance.
88. Money makes money.
89. Money makes the mare to go.
90. Nine tailors make a man.
91. Not every sort of wood is fit to make an arrow.
92. One can't make head or tail of it.
93. One flower will not make a garland.
94. One must step back to make the better leap.
95. People make the bells say what they please.
96. Reckless youth makes rueful age.
97. Shoemakers are always the worst shod.
98. The gown does not make the monk.
99. The last drop makes the cup run over.
100. The last drop maketh the cup run over.
Quotes related to Make by Power Quotations