266 Proverbs about Mind / Page 2
21. Reticence builds a fortress in the mind.
22. If your mind is strong, all difficult things will become easy; if your mind is weak, all easy things will become difficult.
23. Misfortune conquers timid souls while great minds subdue misfortune.
24. Any book you open will benefit your mind.
25. An image of a bamboo has already been formed in mind before it is committed to the painting canvas.
26. A man's faults all conform to his type of mind. Observe his faults and you may know his virtues.
27. A thousand cups of wine do not suffice when true friends meet, but half a sentence is too much when there is no meeting of minds.
28. A closed mind is like a closed book; just a block of wood.
29. A vacant mind is open to all suggestions, as a hollow mountain returns all sounds.
30. Present to the eye, present to the mind.
31. The broad-minded see the truth in different religions; the narrow-minded see only the differences.
32. The mind is the emperor of the body.
33. Unplowed fields make hollow bellies; unread books make hollow minds.
34. He who loves peace minds his own business.
35. If you wish to know the mind of a man, listen to his words.
36. Who is narrow minded cannot be bighearted.
37. Those who set their minds on virtue will do no evil.
38. Out of sight out of mind.
39. Little things attract light minds.
40. Little things please little minds.
Quotes related to Mind by Power Quotations