148 Proverbs about Move / Page 2
21. Faith can move mountains.
22. Better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
23. Faith will move mountains.
24. All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immoveable, those that are moveable, and those that move.
25. If you hear that a mountain has moved, believe; but if you hear that a man has changed his character, believe it not.
26. If your neighbor visits Mecca once, watch out for him. If he makes a second visit, you had better avoid him. After the third visit you had better move to another street.
27. The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
28. The dogs may bark but the caravan moves on.
29. A tree does not move unless there is wind.
30. A mouse that removes the palm-nut that turns out to be the bait of a trap, would already have known that the palm-nut does not ripen on the ground.
31. If one were to remove every smoking wood from a fire and condemn it as bad, one would be killing the fire itself.
32. It is only the tortoise that moves and carries its shell about, which it calls its house.
33. One finger cannot remove lice from the head.
34. A person on whose head lice are being removed, must be grateful.
35. It is he who has no place to call at that moves fast through life.
36. Our elders say that at sunset, it is one's cloth that one goes to remove from the village square.
37. A man's life is a circle from childhood to childhood, and thus it is in everything where the power moves.
38. When a man moves from nature, his heart becomes hard.
39. Moving water makes stagnant water move.
40. The river does not move straight because it is alone.
Quotes related to Move by Power Quotations