1022 Proverbs about Must / Page 3
41. Caesar's wife must be above suspicion.
42. Everybody must live.
43. Fashion is a tyrant from which there is no deliverance; all must conform to its whimsical.
44. He that that hath a head of wax must not approach the fire.
45. He that would eat the kernel must crack the nut.
46. He that would keep his house clean must not let priest or pigeon into it.
47. He who wishes to live at Rome must not quarrel with the pope.
48. He, who kennels with wolves, must howl.
49. It is not enough to have cabbage, one must have something to grease it.
50. It is not enough to run; one must start in time.
51. Money is round, it must roll.
52. Naught must disturb a man of worth at dinner.
53. One must be either anvil or hammer.
54. One must howl with the wolves.
55. One must lose a minnow to catch a salmon.
56. One must needs like what one cannot hinder.
57. One must pass through the door or the window.
58. One must step back to make the better leap.
59. One must talk soothingly to the dog until one has passed him.
60. Pills must be swallowed without chewing.
Quotes related to Must by Power Quotations