320 Proverbs about Three / Page 3
41. Yesterday, today and tomorrow -- these are the three days of man.
42. A sly rabbit will have three openings to its den.
43. After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless.
44. He who could foresee affairs three days in advance would be rich for thousands of years.
45. If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
46. Nature, time and patience are the three great physicians.
47. When you say one thing, the clever person understands three.
48. Before you plan to improve the world, look around your own house three times.
49. There are three truths: my truth, your truth and the truth.
50. Three simple shoemakers equal one brilliant strategist.
51. It takes more than one cold day for a river to freeze three feet deep.
52. When you lift your hand to strike, you are three-tenths lower than your opponent.
53. It takes three years to learn to be a man of integrity; it only takes three days to degrade.
54. One monk shoulders water by himself; two can still share the labor between them. When it comes to three, they have to go thirsty.
55. One never comes to pray in the Temple of Three Treasures if he is not in trouble.
56. Three humble shoemakers brainstorming make a great statesman.
57. There is no silver here: three hundred taels.
58. He who saves shall have as much as three.
59. The wedding lasts for two or three days, but the trouble stays longer.
60. There were once three brothers: a lie, theft and the gallows.
Quotes related to Three by Power Quotations