585 Proverbs about Tree / Page 4
61. One generation builds the street on which the next will walk.
62. The flatterer makes you climb up a tree then takes the ladder away.
63. The main road is an easy way, but everyone loves the side streets.
64. To climb a tree to catch a fish is talking much and doing nothing.
65. If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people.
66. If you want a crop for one year, grow grain; if you want a crop for ten years, grow a tree; if you want a crop for a hundred years, grow men.
67. If everyone swept the pavement in front of his house, the whole street would be clean.
68. When planning for a year, plant corn. When planning for a decade, plant trees. When planning for life, train and educate people.
69. To cultivate trees, you need 10 years. To cultivate people, you need 100 years.
70. A dragon will be teased by a shrimp in a shoal water; a tiger will be bullied by a dog on a treeless plain.
71. A flower you plant may not necessarily bloom; but the seed of a tree you happen to drop may grow into a forest.
72. Fruits of the same tree have different tastes; children of the same mother have various qualities.
73. Once a tree falls, the monkeys on it will scatter.
74. Point at the mulberry and abuse the pagoda tree.
75. Seek fish on a tree.
76. A single tree makes no forest; one string makes no music.
77. Trees have already been made into a boat.
78. The trees want to remain quiet, but the wind will not stop.
79. Even for a tree of 10000 feet, it's leaves return to the root when they fall.
80. Sometimes you lose a forest through the trees.
Quotes related to Tree by Power Quotations