286 Proverbs about Walk / Page 2
21. Once bitten by an adder, you will never walk through the high grass again.
22. One generation builds the street on which the next will walk.
23. The farmer hopes for rain, the walker hopes for sunshine, and the gods hesitate.
24. When your neighbor walks through your orchard, the polite thing to do is to ignore it.
25. You can't look at the stars while you are walking if you have a stone in your shoe.
26. He who hurries can not walk with dignity.
27. Life is a dream walking, death is going home.
28. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
29. Teachers open the door but you must walk through it yourself.
30. If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
31. All of life is a dream walking, all of death is a going home.
32. The miracle is not to fly in the air, or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth.
33. When the moon is shining the cripple becomes hungry for a walk.
34. Whether we walk quickly or slowly, the road remains the same.
35. Without the aid of the divine, man cannot walk even an inch.
36. Road is made by people walking on the ground.
37. Learning how the Handan residents walk.
38. One who walks along a river frequently cannot avoid getting his shoes wet.
39. Walk sidewise and block the way.
40. You walk so long with a jar for water, until the handle breaks off.
Quotes related to Walk by Power Quotations