907 Proverbs about Water / Page 46
901. Even if you are cunning, you will not tie water up in a bale of grass.
902. Blood is thicker than water.
903. When pumpkins are watered, brinjals also get watered.
904. The heart of the wise man lies quiet like limpid water.
905. A fool and water will go the way they are diverted.
906. Indecision is like the stepchild: if he doesn't wash his hands, he is called dirty; if he does, he is wasting the water.
907. Some birds avoid the water, ducks seek it.
Quotes related to Water by Power Quotations