238 Proverbs about Women / Page 3
41. Women are as beautiful as flowers when they are forty years old.
42. Women never praise without gossiping.
43. Morning rain and women's tears dry as fast as each other.
44. Wars are caused by women and priests.
45. Arms, women, and books should be looked at daily.
46. Three women and a goose make a market.
47. All women are good Lutherans -- they would rather preach than hear mass.
48. Women who are often at the looking-glass seldom spin.
49. Even the devil himself does not know where women sharpen their knives.
50. Modesty is the beauty of women.
51. Women are like wasps in their anger.
52. Women in mischief are wiser than men.
53. Never choose your women or linen by candlelight.
54. Even the one-eyed man winks to women.
55. If someone says "There is a wedding ceremony in the clouds," then the women would soon arrive with their ladders.
56. Men laugh with their heart, women only with their mouth.
57. The men are the wool of the tribe, but the women are the ones who weave the pattern.
58. Lovely women, lovely quarrels.
59. Don't look into the eyes of your lover, or you will see what he has told many women before.
60. Music and women should not be dated.
Quotes related to Women by Power Quotations