2713 Proverbs about Your / Page 7
121. Put a rope around your neck and many will be happy to drag you along.
122. Arrange your cloak as the wind blows.
123. Do not lend your money to a great man.
124. Don't make an oven of your cap or a garden of your belly.
125. Don't show your teeth if you can't bite.
126. Don't snap your fingers at the dogs before you are out of the village.
127. Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs.
128. From confessors, doctors, and lawyers, do not conceal the truth of your case.
129. If you cannot say it, point to it with your finger.
130. If you have a sore eye wipe it with your elbow.
131. If your head is made of butter, don't be a baker.
132. It is always well to keep hold of your horse's bridle.
133. It is pleasant enough going afoot when you lead your horse by the bridle.
134. Let not your shirt know your way of thinking.
135. Never choose your women or linen by candlelight.
136. Never look for a worm in the apple of your eye.
137. Never put your finger between the tree and the bark.
138. Set your sail according to the wind.
139. Set your sail to the wind.
140. The most friendly fortune trips up your heels.
Quotes related to Your by Power Quotations