6 African Proverbs about AdviseAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Advise
1. A river doesn't run straight because there was nobody to advise it.
2. An immoral father-in-law cannot advise his children well.
3. He who does is work properly has been well advised.
4. He who doesn't listen to advise from others goes to his parents in-law smeared with faeces.
5. Monkeys don't advise there young ones to be careful on trees they just remind them of the distance to the ground.
6. The eye looking at the sun will not need an adviser before it blinks.
Proverbs about Advise
Quotes related to Advise by Power Quotations