5 African Proverbs about AlongAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Along
1. A canoe peddler doesn't tell the crocodile he has along snout until he's crossed the river.
2. He who wanders along the beach doesn't eat his rice dry.
3. The canary that dances along the bush path must have its drummer in the nearby bush.
4. The chicken that sits along the road to eat shall never enjoy a good meal.
5. When problems come they carry along with them all their relatives.
Proverbs about Along
Quotes related to Along by Power Quotations