13 African Proverbs about AnimalAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Animal
1. A puppy must not confront a large animal.
2. A leopard is such an elusive animal that it can only be caught by the combined force of a man and his father-in-law.
3. A long-tailed animal doesn't jump over fire.
4. Always stamp your hunting nets where the animal is going to pass.
5. An animal that gives birth to a young one in the desert must suckle it in the desert.
6. At a hunting expedition you cannot apportion the meat before you kill the animal.
7. Don't see animals around the village and say there is nobody to hunt them.
8. If you haven't any sheep you won't know that a fox is a wild animal.
9. If you are not an animal you will never find yourself in a trap.
10. If you see an animal running in the early morning know that it is running away from something more scarily than the due.
11. Instead of being near a pagan you rather be near an animal.
12. The animal hide can best be straightened and smoothened when still fresh.
13. The animal that escapes the hunter's spear is only allowed to go.
Proverbs about Animal
Quotes related to Animal by Power Quotations