6 African Proverbs about AnyoneAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Anyone
1. Anyone can be polite to a king, but it takes a gentleman to be polite to a beggar.
2. Anyone suffering from a running stomach is never afraid of the dark.
3. Anyone who has sold an old lady, knows the price of an old man.
4. No matter how beautiful and well crafted a coffin might look, it will not make anyone wish for death.
5. Where your mother is born, you can't call anyone a child.
6. You can't lead anyone further than you have gone yourself.
Proverbs about Anyone
Quotes related to Anyone by Power Quotations