7 African Proverbs about ArriveAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Arrive
1. Those who arrive to the spring first, drink the purest water.
2. A second wife cannot celebrate the beating of the first wife because that same beating awaits her when the third wife arrives.
3. Despise not a snail for its slow and struggling movement; it has a destination and with time it shall arrive.
4. He who doesn't know where he is going doesn't know whether or when he will arrive.
5. If a man returns from a long journey and no one says welcome back to him he feels like one who has not arrived.
6. The hen knows that dawn has arrived but it leaves the duty of crowing to the cock.
7. When problems visit a man it arrives with its own bed and table.
Proverbs about Arrive
Quotes related to Arrive by Power Quotations