6 African Proverbs about AshesAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Ashes
1. Ashes fly back into the face of him who throws them.
2. If a child washes his hands he could eat with kings.
3. Ashes will always blow back into the face of the thrower.
4. Fire does not make fire, only ashes.
5. He who burns down his house knows why ashes cost a fortune.
6. Whether the egg crashes on the coconut or the coconut crashes on the egg, it is the egg that suffers.
Proverbs about Ashes
Quotes related to Ashes by Power Quotations