6 African Proverbs about BarksAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Barks
1. The lion does not turn around when a small dog barks.
2. A scared dog barks to pretend to its master but a brave dog bits to protect him.
3. It is a stupid dog that barks at an elephant.
4. It is only a mad dog that barks at a flying bird.
5. Those who master to climb trees with their teeth are in better position to tell which barks are bitter.
6. When a tortoise embarks on a journey he doesn't ask for directions, because he does not want his enemies to know where he's going.
Proverbs about Barks
Quotes related to Barks by Power Quotations