25 African Proverbs about BodyAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Body
1. Everybody has been young before, but not everybody has been old before.
2. Nobody wages war with ghosts.
3. The world has not made a promise to anybody.
4. Through others I am somebody.
5. The world does not make promises to anybody.
6. When the heart acts, the body is its slave.
7. A dead body cannot urge over how it should be placed in the grave.
8. A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.
9. A river doesn't run straight because there was nobody to advise it.
10. Don't see animals around the village and say there is nobody to hunt them.
11. He that fought the lion must surely have the lion's claws in his body.
12. He who holds somebody on the ground is holding himself too.
13. If you want to smear somebody's face with mud, be prepared to dirty your hands.
14. In a family if you have somebody who is troublesome it's the family members who are worried than the troublesome member.
15. It's only a dead man who has everybody on his side.
16. Not everything on the body that swells is a boil.
17. The antics of a market buffoon provide laughter, but nobody prays that his child becomes the market buffoon.
18. The raised hand cares not for its own recognition, but for that of the body below.
19. When the head of a snake is cut off, the rest of his body is an ordinary rope.
20. When there is a misunderstanding between the left leg and right leg the entire body falls down.
Proverbs about Body
Quotes related to Body by Power Quotations