8 African Proverbs about BreastAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Breast
1. Looking at a king's mouth one would never think he sucked his mother's breast.
2. A child can play with its mother's breasts, but not its father's testicles.
3. A child doesn't breast-feed from a stepmother if its mother is still alive.
4. A mother of twin should have impartial breasts.
5. A woman who runs holding her breast has got nothing pursuing her.
6. It takes a breast for a child to know it's mother and it takes a mother for a child to know its father.
7. She who gives birth to triplets cannot ask for a third breast.
8. The hen doesn't have breasts, but she can still feed her chicks.
Proverbs about Breast
Quotes related to Breast by Power Quotations