8 African Proverbs about BushAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Bush
1. A bush that doesn't rotate baskets must not grow mushrooms.
2. Grass doesn't grow on a bushy road.
3. He who ventures into the bush should close his ears to rattling.
4. Him with a bushy field cannot harvest edibles from it.
5. No matter how well tamed a lion, it will one day go back to the bush.
6. The canary that dances along the bush path must have its drummer in the nearby bush.
7. The fox must be chased away first after that the hen might be warned against wandering into the bush.
8. When the bush is on fire the chameleon learns to run first.
Proverbs about Bush
Quotes related to Bush by Power Quotations