9 African Proverbs about CalledAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Called
1. Indecision is like a stepchild: if he does not wash his hands, he is called dirty, if he does, he is wasting water.
2. It is not what you are called, but what you answer to.
3. Even the small leopard is called leopard.
4. A dog does not mind being called a dog.
5. A man is called a drunkard when he misbehaves, not when he drinks.
6. He who asks for the meaning of a proverb has called her/his mother's dowry a waste.
7. No matter how big the butterfly may be, it cannot be called a bat.
8. Slashing isn't digging nor is digging called sowing.
9. You see this thing called blood there is nothing like it.
Proverbs about Called
Quotes related to Called by Power Quotations