17 African Proverbs about CarryAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Carry
1. Confiding a secret to an unworthy person is like carrying grain in a bag with a hole.
2. If you carry the egg basket do not dance.
3. The womb is not a boat, it cannot carry as much as a boat.
4. Shall we kill a snake and carry it in our hand when we have a bag for putting long things in?
5. A hunter who is never satisfied with is gain will one day be forced to carry home an elephant.
6. A person who is carrying an elephant on his head should not use his feet to tap snails on the ground.
7. Even though the elephant is huge enough it cannot carry a big tail.
8. It is easier to carry an empty cup than one that is filled to the brim.
9. Once you've started a competition, you must carry it to the finish.
10. Society is like a pot it can't carry water when its broken.
11. That you don't give birth too, you let him or her carry a stone on the head.
12. The wind that carried the mortar will not fail to carry the pestle.
13. When problems come they carry along with them all their relatives.
14. You cannot expect me to carry you on my back and then you say my head smells.
15. The elephant never gets tired of carrying its tusks.
16. Do not tell the man who is carrying you that he stinks.
17. Do not tell the man carrying you that he stinks.
Proverbs about Carry
Quotes related to Carry by Power Quotations