7 African Proverbs about ChiefAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Chief
1. Don't expect to be offered a chair when you are visiting a place where the chief sits on the floor.
2. A child who knows how to wash his hands will eat with the chiefs.
3. A chief in the village never sees the devil.
4. A chief may have more wives than he can remember but you dare not try to share his wives with him.
5. A chief should not create a new law when he is angry.
6. If you've never been to a pit latrine, you will never know that cockroach is a chief.
7. The eyes that beheld the chief don't fear for a court official.
Proverbs about Chief
Quotes related to Chief by Power Quotations