6 African Proverbs about CleanAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Clean
1. Who walks in the mud, at some point must clean his feet.
2. If you want to clean the land secretly, the noise of the axe will give you away.
3. A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
4. He who doesn't clean his mouth before breakfast always complains that the food is sour.
5. Him with a clean future has a clean past.
6. If a tree is cursed even its shade is unclean.
Proverbs about Clean
Quotes related to Clean by Power Quotations