5 African Proverbs about ComingAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Coming
1. The smaller the lizard the greater the hope of becoming a crocodile.
2. By coming and going, a bird constructs its nest.
3. A bird doesn't alert his fellow bird that a stone is coming.
4. He who never knows where is coming from will never know where he is going.
5. The person who is coming from the bowels of the earth doesn't despise even the smallest amount of sunshine.
Proverbs about Coming
Quotes related to Coming by Power Quotations