12 African Proverbs about CookAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Cook
1. Even the best cooking pot will not produce food.
2. He who has not traveled widely thinks that his mother is the best cook.
3. A bad cook also has his/her share of the bad food.
4. He who never moves about appreciates only one's mother's cookery skills.
5. If a bachelor who uses firewood for cooking runs away in the morning to avoid removing the ash; he will have to deal with it when he comes back.
6. If she can't dig or cook send her back to her father.
7. No matter how hot your anger may be it cannot cook.
8. Removing a peace of yam from the pot of yam doesn't stop the rest from cooking.
9. The water in your well can be very hot, but it will never cook your rice.
10. Too many cooks, cooking at the same time makes the day take long to break.
11. What you cook with dislike is what your bound to eat.
12. You should know what's being cooked in the kitchen otherwise you might eat a forbidden food.
Proverbs about Cook
Quotes related to Cook by Power Quotations