9 African Proverbs about CornAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Corn
1. A real family eats the same cornmeal.
2. If your cornfield is far from your house, the birds will eat your corn.
3. Milestone cornmeal unites families.
4. A chicken with beautiful plumage does not sit in a corner.
5. If you get rich, be in a dark corner when you jump for joy.
6. You can tell a ripe corn by its look.
7. A corn swallowed by a fowl will never germinate in its belly.
8. A new broom sweeps well, but the old broom knows all the corners.
9. He who wants to plant corns must make peace with the monkeys.
Proverbs about Corn
Quotes related to Corn by Power Quotations