6 African Proverbs about CrawAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Craw
1. A cat keeps its crawls inside until it meets a mouse.
2. A snail that doesn't crawl with its shell should be ready to die.
3. A snake and millipede can both craw on their bellies but this doesn't make them brothers.
4. When a four-year child is still crawling instead of walking it is time to cry out.
5. When the cock craws the heart of a debtor skips a bit.
6. You can't walk before you can crawl.
Proverbs about Craw
Quotes related to Craw by Power Quotations