11 African Proverbs about CrocodileAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Crocodile
1. Do not insult a crocodile while your feet are still in the water.
2. If you have escaped the jaws of the crocodile while bathing in the river, you will surely meet a leopard on the way.
3. The smaller the lizard the greater the hope of becoming a crocodile.
4. A canoe peddler doesn't tell the crocodile he has along snout until he's crossed the river.
5. Do not speak badly of a crocodile when your leg is in the river.
6. He who has no pond must not breed crocodiles.
7. If the fish comes out of the river to tell you that the crocodile has one eye, you should believe it.
8. In the absence of water lizards can claim to be crocodiles.
9. No matter how long a fallen tree stays in the river it can never be a crocodile.
10. No matter how much you feed a lizard it cannot become a crocodile.
11. When the river dries up, we will all see where the crocodile sleeps.
Proverbs about Crocodile
Quotes related to Crocodile by Power Quotations