22 African Proverbs about DanceAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Dance
1. Who does not love to dance, does not love to sing.
2. If you carry the egg basket do not dance.
3. If the rhythm of the drum beat changes, the dance step must adapt.
4. Even without drumbeats, banana leaves dance.
5. You can't dance on one leg.
6. If you can walk, you can dance; If you can talk, you can sing.
7. A fly that dances carelessly in front of a spider's web, risks the wrath of the spider's teeth.
8. A tree that refuses to dance will be made to do so by the wind.
9. A woman is never old when it comes to the dance she knows.
10. Even drumsticks are heavy on the way home after the dance.
11. Even if you dance for you enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him.
12. He that beats the drum for the mad man to dance is no better than the mad man himself.
13. If you dance with the devil you can't change him but he will change.
14. If you don't want a tail of a monkey to touch you then don't attend the monkey dance.
15. If you give bad food to your stomach, it drums for you to dance.
16. If you aren't in your own home, you dance while seated.
17. The best dancer comes from the sitting lounge.
18. The canary that dances along the bush path must have its drummer in the nearby bush.
19. The hottest music and dance always comes from home.
20. The rabbit that dances on the broken branch of a high tree must look down to see how many mouths are opened wide beneath.
Proverbs about Dance
Quotes related to Dance by Power Quotations