21 African Proverbs about DeadAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Dead
1. Pretend you are dead and you will see who really loves you.
2. That which is deadly may have a sweet scent.
3. The dead are not seen in the company of the living.
4. The more intimate the friendship the deadlier the enmity.
5. A dead body cannot urge over how it should be placed in the grave.
6. A dead cock never crows.
7. A man isn't dead until is buried.
8. Any dead fish can flow down the river but it takes a live one to swim back up stream.
9. Breaking news of the dead in the right way is very important.
10. Don't insult the dead.
11. Having a goal is just a dream with a deadline.
12. He who doesn't know a grave's coldness, doesn't give the dead their respect.
13. If you hate your ancestors then assume your dead than you will love the hereafter.
14. It's only a dead man who has everybody on his side.
15. The dead are among us.
16. The dead man doesn't know the value of his coffin.
17. The fall of a dead leaf is a warning to the green ones.
18. Until the snake is dead do not drop the stick.
19. You can't measure a snake until it's dead.
20. Do not dispose of the monkey's tail before he is dead.
Proverbs about Dead
Quotes related to Dead by Power Quotations