7 African Proverbs about DevilAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Devil
1. A chief in the village never sees the devil.
2. A good devil is as equal as to a bad god.
3. Better stay with the devil you know than an angel you don't know.
4. If you dance with the devil you can't change him but he will change.
5. If you haven't done anything evil then you shouldn't be worried about devils knocking on your door.
6. Nicknames are the hardest stones the devil can throw at a man.
7. Where God boils his yam that is exactly where the devil roasts his fish.
Proverbs about Devil
Quotes related to Devil by Power Quotations