12 African Proverbs about DrinkAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Drink
1. Those who arrive to the spring first, drink the purest water.
2. They who dig the wells never drink from them.
3. A man is called a drunkard when he misbehaves, not when he drinks.
4. He who drinks wine without libation is a traitor to the gods.
5. If you want to drink clear water from a well be there first.
6. Only birds with long beaks can drink from deep pots.
7. People who drink to drown their sorrows, should be told that sorrow knows how to swim.
8. The noise produced by frogs in the well can't stop an elephant from drinking.
9. The palm-wine we drink, some people can drink it and remain wise; others lose all their senses.
10. Two rams cannot drink from the same bucket at the same time; they will lock horns.
11. You can take a goat to the river, but you can't make it drink the water.
12. You don't have to climb the palm wine tree to drink palm wine.
Proverbs about Drink
Quotes related to Drink by Power Quotations