39 African Proverbs about EachAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Each
1. He who learns, teaches.
2. You cannot think you could teach a fish to swim.
3. Do not throw away the oars before the boat reaches the shore.
4. Teeth are all friends among each other.
5. Brothers love each other when they are equally rich.
6. The camel and his driver -- each has his own plan.
7. Each trip gives you its own uniqueness.
8. A family is like a thick forest, often from outside its dense, when your inside each tree has its own position.
9. A kola nut is small, but it is more important that it goes round to each person and not that it fills the stomach.
10. A severely under paid hungry teacher in a renovated, well-equipped classroom, can perform just as well as a bird without feathers can do in a hanging, decorated cage.
11. A short person touches where he can reach.
12. Be careful of the words you say each day, make sure each is nice and sweet, because may be in the days ahead, there will be some you'll have to eat.
13. Do not walk behind us, we may not lead; do not walk in front of us, we may not follow; walk besides us, so that we may guide each other.
14. Give me a fish and I will eat today, teach me to fish and I will eat for a lifetime.
15. He who falls, teaches others a lesson.
16. He who moves with each day is better than another who waits for luck.
17. He who pursues a hatched bird teaches it how to fly.
18. He who wanders along the beach doesn't eat his rice dry.
19. If the banana pest doesn't die it will always reach at the ripe banana.
20. If you travel with lies you will reach your destination but you might be unable to retrace your steps.
Proverbs about Each
Quotes related to Each by Power Quotations