35 African Proverbs about ElephantAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Elephant
1. When elephant steps on a trap, no more trap.
2. When elephants fight, it is the grass who suffers.
3. When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.
4. Who follows the elephant will have no problems.
5. The elephant dies, but his tusks remain.
6. Even if thin, the elephant remains the king of the forest.
7. An elephant grows and becomes an adult, even if people do not like it.
8. An elephant does not die from one broken rib.
9. Even if the elephant is thin he is still the lord of the jungle.
10. If there were no elephants in the jungle, the buffalo would be big.
11. The best way to eat the elephant standing in your path is to cut it up into little pieces.
12. There is not enough room for two elephants to sit in the same shade.
13. When elephants fight, it's the grass that suffers.
14. An elephant never gets tired of supporting its tusks.
15. The hunter who is tracking an elephant does not stop to throw stones at birds.
16. A hunter who is never satisfied with is gain will one day be forced to carry home an elephant.
17. A person who is carrying an elephant on his head should not use his feet to tap snails on the ground.
18. An elephant cannot thin to a cow size.
19. An elephant that kills a rat cannot be considered a hero.
20. Don't enter a defecating competition against an elephant.
Proverbs about Elephant
Quotes related to Elephant by Power Quotations