12 African Proverbs about EnemyAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Enemy
1. When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
2. Gossiping about the enemy can result in a war.
3. If the rabbit is your enemy, admit that he can sprint fast.
4. A friend who fawns is better than an enemy who smiles.
5. Enjoy breakfast all alone, share lunch with your best friend and give dinner to your enemy.
6. Even if you dance for you enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him.
7. If you are digging a pit for your enemy, don't make it too deep, for you may fall into it.
8. Negotiate with your enemy whilst you are a strong and formidable force, and he will always fear and respect you, but negotiate at the brink of defeat, and he will trample you down.
9. Never insult your enemy while you're laying down unless there is someone else standing by.
10. You don't have to lie down at the spot where your enemy has thrown you.
11. You may as well die fighting the enemy than live exploited and be persecuted by him.
12. An intelligent enemy is better than a stupid friend.
Proverbs about Enemy
Quotes related to Enemy by Power Quotations