14 African Proverbs about EnoughAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Enough
1. One piece of green wood is enough to stop the others from burning.
2. One rind is enough to tie a thousand pieces of wood.
3. There is not enough room for two elephants to sit in the same shade.
4. A word to the wise is enough.
5. Even though the elephant is huge enough it cannot carry a big tail.
6. Give a stammerer enough time and he will pronounce his father's name.
7. He who knows that he has enough is rich.
8. He who starts his work early enough is neither hit by the severe sun heat nor the burning sand.
9. If water were enough, fish would not take bait.
10. If you don't eat mangos that fall on the ground, be sure to be strong enough to pick ones on the tree.
11. If you want to grow a long tooth you must have enough lips to cover it.
12. One decade is long enough to change the looks of mountains and rivers.
13. The sky is wide enough for two birds to fly without their wings touching.
14. Between true friends even water drunk together is sweet enough.
Proverbs about Enough
Quotes related to Enough by Power Quotations