7 African Proverbs about FastAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Fast
1. If the rabbit is your enemy, admit that he can sprint fast.
2. Enjoy breakfast all alone, share lunch with your best friend and give dinner to your enemy.
3. He who doesn't clean his mouth before breakfast always complains that the food is sour.
4. If you run too fast you bypass a safe place you would have hidden yourself.
5. It is better to walk fast than to grow angry at the forest.
6. It's better fast than later.
7. No matter how fast a man can run, he can never chase his shadow and catch it.
Proverbs about Fast
Quotes related to Fast by Power Quotations