13 African Proverbs about FearAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Fear
1. He ought to be feared who sends you with a message, not the one to whom you are sent.
2. The unborn baby that fears criticism will never be born.
3. A child who is fearless is going to bring tears to his mother's eyes.
4. A clear conscience fears no accusation.
5. A person who is stung by a bee fears a big housefly.
6. An open mind only hurts those who fear their own mistakes.
7. He who fears fire cannot be a leader.
8. Negotiate with your enemy whilst you are a strong and formidable force, and he will always fear and respect you, but negotiate at the brink of defeat, and he will trample you down.
9. The brave man is not he who doesn't feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
10. The eyes that beheld the chief don't fear for a court official.
11. To be precautious doesn't mean fear phobia.
12. Your greatest hope is your greatest fear.
13. It is better to be loved than feared.
Proverbs about Fear
Quotes related to Fear by Power Quotations