15 African Proverbs about FeetAll African Proverbs | Proverbs about Feet
1. Who walks in the mud, at some point must clean his feet.
2. Do not insult a crocodile while your feet are still in the water.
3. The mouth does not eat if the feet do not walk and the hands work.
4. Before you buy shoes, measure your feet.
5. He who takes a light to find a snake should start at his own feet.
6. Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.
7. The success of a man is through the soles of his feet, that of a woman is from her legs.
8. A foolish head weakens the feet.
9. A person who is carrying an elephant on his head should not use his feet to tap snails on the ground.
10. If you keep your head and heart going in the right direction you don't have to worry about your feet.
11. Its better to stumble with your feet than to stumble with your mouth.
12. Your feet will take you away from home but your stomach will bring you back.
13. Restless feet may walk into a snake pit.
14. No one tests the depth of a river with both feet.
15. Snake at your feet - a stick at your hand !
Proverbs about Feet
Quotes related to Feet by Power Quotations